- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup cannabutter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 2/3 cup marijuana milk (recipe for marijuana milk found here
- 2 (9-inch) unbaked pie crusts
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a saucepan, combine the chicken, peas, carrots and celery. Add water to cover and boil for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat, drain and set aside.
3. In a separate saucepan over medium heat, cook onions in marijuana butter until soft and translucent. Stir in flour, salt, pepper and celery seed. Slowly stir in chicken broth and marijuana milk. Simmer over medium-low heat until thick. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Place the chicken mixture in bottom pie crust. Pour hot liquid mixture over it. Cover with top crust, seal the edges and cut away excess dough. Make several small slits in the top to allow steam to escape.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.