Time Required: 15 minutes
Yields 8 Slices
What You Need:
- baking sheet
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 2 cups CannaButter, melted
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ⅓ Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Cannabutter, garlic, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Cut the bread in half horizontally. Spread butter mixture on both halves of bread.
- Cook on a baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Return to oven and heat for another 2 minutes. Watch for the edges of bread to toast. Be careful not to burn.