Marijuana Pork Ribs
These cannabinoid-infused pork ribs are tender and juicy right out of the oven!
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lightly packed lemon zest (from about 4 medium lemons)
- 6 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 or more tablespoons cannabis butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 full racks baby back pork ribs (about 5 pounds)
Directions for making marijuana pork ribs:
- Place everything except the ribs in a small nonreactive bowl and whisk to combine.
- Coat the ribs evenly with the rub on both sides, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat your oven to 325°F and arrange a rack at the top and another in the bottom third.
- Remove ribs from the refrigerator and let them come to room temperature while the oven is heating, at least 20 minutes.
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil and place the ribs meat side up on the sheets.
- Place 1 baking sheet on the top rack in the oven and 1 on the bottom rack and bake for 45 minutes.
- Switch the baking sheets and continue to bake until the ribs are knife tender, about another 45 minutes. Yummy!