1.2 ounces freeze-dried strawberries
1.2 ounces freeze-dried blueberries
1.2 ounces freeze-dried mangoes
9 cups crisp rice cereal
1⁄2 cup (1 stick) plus 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
3 tablespoons cannabutter
5 ounces mini marshmallows
- Coat a 9-inch square baking dish with baking spray and line with parchment paper, allowing 2 inches of overhang on each side.
- In a completely dry blender, or in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse the strawberries until they become fruit dust.
- Transfer the pulverized strawberries to a medium bowl, clean the blender or food processor, and repeat, separately, with the blueberries and mangoes, placing each fruit into its own bowl.
- Add 3 cups of the cereal to each bowl. Toss to coat with the fruit dust.
- In a small saucepan, melt the unsalted butter and cannabutter over medium-low heat. Gradually add the marshmallows, stirring until they are melted and combined.
- Divide the marshmallow mixture among the three bowls, stirring well to combine.
- Using your fingers, press the strawberry layer into the prepared baking dish.
- Press the blueberry and mango layers into the dish over the strawberry layer.
- Allow the treats to set at room temperature for a minimum of 30 minutes before removing from baking dish and cutting into bars.