With this 50/50 cross between an indica Blueberry and a sativa Haze you get to experience the best of both worlds. While the indica provides a comforting relief of full body pain and physical ailments, the sativa keeps the user feeling energetic and focused as it stimulates mental activity. The positive effects of both a head and body high earn blue dream its reputation as a perfect choice for both daytime and nighttime use. This strain is a sure-fire way to achieve a balance of calm physical relaxation and mental stimulation; perfect for treating depression, headaches, nausea, anxiety, and pain among many other ailments. Its effects are long-lasting and usually without an unpleasant come-down.
Although each particular phenotype exhibits variations in its appearance, this strain is most easily recognized by its prominent beige hairs and rich sweet smell. Its legendary sweet blueberry taste that lifts the user into a happy and comfortable dream-like state earned this strain its popular name.
Granddaddy Purple (GDP)
- Indica = 80% - Sativa = 20%
- THC Level = 17.0% Avg.
- CBD Level = 0.5% Avg.
The combination of a powerful body and head high is likely to result in a euphoric dreamy-feeling without being put into a coma. When medicating in smaller doses such as 2 or 3 puffs, patients can expect to feel relaxed, yet at the same time uplifted and alert, with an energized sense of adventure! Granddaddy Purple is excellent for going on a hike and exploring the great outdoors.
Patients medicating with heavier amounts of this strain will experience significant relief of muscle spasms, insomnia, nerve pain, anxiety, depression and many other pesky ailments. Acting as a full body sedative for a lengthy amount of time, Granddaddy Purple can also be perfect for a mellow night at home of movie marathons and couch surfing.
Just as its name suggests, this indica strain is a blend of deep purple and different shades of green. The aroma is pleasantly pungent and when inhaled, the taste of delicious grape flavor and other fruity berries fills your mouth and is quite mouthwatering!
- Effects: Relaxation, Happiness, Euphoric, Uplifted, Creativity, Physical Pain Relief, Reduced Anxiety, Elevated Mood, Cerebral Energy, Calming, Muscle Relaxant, Alert
- Usages: Anxiety, ADD/ADHD, Migraines, PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Disease, Fights Depression, Insomnia, Stress, Inflammation, Menstral Cramps, Chronic Pain, Muscle Spasms, Headaches, Mood Disorders, Nervousness
- Negatives: Dry Mouth, Dry Eyes, Reddened Eyes
- Indica = 80% - Sativa = 20%
- THC Level = 14.0% Avg.
- CBD Level = 2.22% Avg.
This light strain is a perfect go-to for late night relaxation and sound sleep. Typically the beginning of the high is predominantly a head-buzz which then permeates the rest of the body, producing an all-around feeling of relaxation and comfort. Its general effects include stress and anxiety relief and is often recommended for treating depression, ADD/ADHD and PTSD. Its gradual onset of this high is typically mild and gentle compared to other indica strains. That is not to say, however, that this strain is lacking in pleasurable effects; a warm vibrating massage sensation is commonly reported by users as being a positive side-effect unique to this strain.
- Effects: Relaxation, Happiness, Euphoric, Uplifted, Sleepiness, Focused, Tingly, Increased Appetite, Giggly, Physical Pain Relief, Mind Sedation, Reduced Anxiety, Tranquility, Elevated Mood, Cerebral Energy, Body Sedation, Calming, Muscle Relaxant, Mental Relaxation, Decreased Nausea
- Usages: Anxiety, ADD/ADHD, Migraines, PTSD, PMS, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Arthiritis, Hypertension, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Glaucoma, Crohn's Disease, Muscular Dystrophy, Alzheimer's, Phantom Limb Pain, HIV/AIDS, Parkinson's Disease, Fights Depression, Insomnia, Nausea, Stress, Inflammation, Eye Pressure, Menstral Cramps, Chronic Pain, Muscle Spasms, Lack of Appetite, Headaches, Mood Disorders, Muscular & Joint Pain, Tumors, Sleep Disorders, Chemotherapy, Post-Amputation Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Motion Sickness, Lupus, Inflammatory Bowel disease, Painful Peripheral Neuropathy, Neurofibromatosis, Convulsions, Nervousness, Tension, Tremors, Irritability, Diabetes, Nerve Pain, Eating Disorders, Restlessness, Schizophrenia
- Negatives: Grogginess, Dry Mouth, Dry Eyes, Laziness
- Indica = 100%
- THC Level = 15.5% Avg.
- CBD Level = 0.64% Avg.
This pure strain of indica is sure to send you to a blissful dream-like state of relaxation and comfort. Perfect for anyone suffering from severe or chronic pain, arthritis, muscle spasms, and migraines, the powerful rush of this cannabis indica is wonderful for relieving physical pain while in addition enhancing mood and well-being. The full-body high of this strain is great for nighttime use to induce sleepiness and comfortable rest, allowing for a peaceful and tranquil experience.
Generally this strain is most advantageous for use late in the evening rather than during the day; feeling stuck in the couch and extremely lethargic is a common side effect of Purple Kush, as is the case with most indica strains. Also it may be beneficial to consider having a tasty beverage and eye drops handy when using this strain.
- Effects: Relaxation, Happiness, Euphoric, Uplifted, Sleepiness, Increased Appetite, Physical Pain Relief, Reduced Anxiety, Active, Elevated Mood, Cerebral Energy, Body Sedation, Calming, Muscle Relaxant
- Usages: Anxiety, ADD/ADHD, Migraines, Bipolar Disorder, Insomnia, Menstral Cramps, Lack of Appetite, Mood Disorders, Sleep Disorders, Irritability
- Negatives: Dry Mouth, Dry Eyes, Dizziness